Revlon ColorSilk with Bond Repair Complex User Review

 

Revlon ColorSilk with Bond Repair Complex, Permanent Hair Color, 100% Gray Coverage, Ammonia Free Hair Dye, Vegan Keratin, 30 Dark Brown (Pack of 3)


Revlon ColorSilk with Bond Repair Complex, Permanent Hair Color, 100% Gray Coverage, Ammonia Free Hair Dye, Vegan Keratin, 30 Dark Brown (Pack of 3)



Soft and Silky Look

I haven't been this happy with a home color before. Very soft and silky feel and appearance. The color looks natural. I only purchased this because it was the only brand type in my color in the store. I was going out so I felt I had to get rid of my grays, thinking this will be better than nothing and I can fix it in a couple weeks. I was so happy with the results I came on here and purchased three more to have when needed.
2 people found this helpful


Long-lasting color

I've used this hair color for years. Every so often, I'll try a different, more expensive product. I keep going back to this product because the color lasts the longest.
One person found this helpful


A Winner From Revlon
I've long been a fan of Revlon's ColorSilk hair color. My needs are fairly simple. I'm a middle-aged male who likes to touch up my hair and color my goatee. Revlon has allowed me to do that in a way that is simple, affordable, and effective.

This is three boxes of the latest Revlon ColorSilk hair color kit that includes "bond repair complex" designed to better protect hair from breakage. Breakage tends to be a risk for those of us, myself included, who color the hair regularly.

This hair coloring offers 100% gray coverage and in a nice variety of shades and colors. I tend to go for either a medium brown or a dark brown. This time, I used medium brown. This is vegan. It has no ammonia. It's super easy to mix, applies easily, and in a few minutes I'm able to wash my hair and it's looking wonderfully blended and it actually does feel smoother and look amazing.

The kit includes the usual conditioner and gloves to help keep the hands clean during application.

This does exactly what I need it to do and it does it well. I like the upgrade to bond repair as it helps ensure my hair looks good and stays healthy. I definitely recommend and will definitely continue to use Revlon ColorSilk with Bond Repair Complex.

Loved The Results
I was really pleased with this Revlon ColorSilk with Bond Repair Complex, Permanent Hair Color. I chose the 41 Medium Brown. I had never used this brand before for hair color, but I definitely will use it in the future. The price for three makes it a great value. After using this, my hair had more volume and was smoother, softer and more manageable. I left it on for 20 minutes. I was afraid that it would make my hair too dark, but it didn’t. It covered all the gray. There was no color transfer on pillowcases.

I love the fact that it does not have ammonia in it, and therefore it has no unpleasant odor. I rinsed it away then used conditioner, but no shampoo. Years ago, a hairdresser told me the secret to lasting color is to not use shampoo for 48 hours after coloring. It has always seemed to help me. I would highly recommend this hair color.





Comments